[Dshield] Syslog Server Software

Jean-Philippe Luiggi jp.luiggi at free.fr
Wed Mar 15 19:14:34 GMT 2006

Hello,

Perhaps "Splunk" may help you but i'm not sure if it could be used as syslog
server.

 Splunk is the new way to see inside the data center. It's search software
 that indexes all your fast moving IT data as it happens. From one place,
 make sense of logs, configuration files, message queues, JMX, SNMP and
 database transactions from any system, application or device.