[Dshield] pump and dump XXX

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Thu Apr 19 13:45:45 GMT 2007

Hopefully this was just a mistake but this morning I've notice one of
these annoying pump an dump emails with the embedded image with XXX
content.

<vent>
Thanks bottom dwelling scum of the earth for the XXX content we really
need this.  I know, I know go to plain text...........
</vent>

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.