[Dshield] Web Form Spam Problems

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Fri Apr 27 16:10:08 GMT 2007

Robert Nelson wrote:
> Johannes posted this back in November of 2006 - worth a look, it is:
>
> http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid36

the "display: none" style sheet stuff still works great for our ISC
contact form. We had > 100 spam e-mails a day and are now down to almost 0.

> Hope this helps!
>
> Robert

---------
Johannes Ullrich                        http://isc.sans.org

SANSFIRE 2007 July 25-August 2 in Washington, DC.  56 courses, SANS top
instructors, and a great tools and solutions expo. Register today!
http://www.sans.org/info/4651