[Dshield] Serious spammers

rgolodner at infratection.com rgolodner at infratection.com
Sat Apr 28 22:57:09 GMT 2007

 Tony, I had noticed the same thing a while ago and was blacklisting their blocks at the firewall. I do not have any real solutions but to white list the few companies who do legitimate business with me. PITA is right on. This kind of outfit should not be allowed to exist. But I have seen that Florida and Nevada have become friendly to spammers. I can't understand how they would manage to wrangle such a large piece of that network. There are a few other'sut there too. I have noticed Washington state is allowing these people to operate as well. How is this handled in Europe?
Richard