[Dshield] The demise of the hub

Rick Wanner Rick.Wanner at sasktel.sk.ca
Fri Aug 10 15:14:27 GMT 2007

It is official...the hub is officially dead.

Over the last five years or so it has gotten harder and harder to by hubs
for incident response.  AFAIK the last vendor left was NetGear with the
EN104/108 10Meg hubs and the DS104/108 10/100MB Smart hubs.  Yesterday I
went to order some more and NetGear is no longer manufacturing them.

I guess we are going to have to be real careful with the ones that we have
left.

Rick

NOTICE:  This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify
the sender.