[Dshield] open-source Exchange substitute

Jim McCullough jim.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:48:53 GMT 2007

Some have tried the other products.  But it's not just a question of
what is actually doing the job.  It also comes down to pushing it past
the bean counters.  In smaller organizations its much easier.  Try it
on a company that has over 100k employes world wide.  The success
might be 1%.   And if you do get it past the bean counters, then you
have to get it past the legal and HR departments.  And dont forget the
backlash of end users who despise any type of change.

--
Jim McCullough

"Just because the standard provides a cliff in front of you, you are
not necessarily required to jump off it."

    Norman Diamond