[Dshield] couple site updates

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Fri Aug 24 16:29:22 GMT 2007

I found that some reports coming from "MAILER-DAEMON" where not routed
right. They ended up as bounces. This will mostly affect iptables
reports from Linux systems that are sent right by the system.

I am reprocessing them now, so you may get a number of confirmations for
old reports.

I am also planning to send a monthly newsletter with updates like this
to all members (everybody signed up with DShield). If you are not
interested, I added an option to the user profile to opt out. If you
already checked the "no email" option, then you will be automatically
opted out. This newsletter will also be copied to this list, as there
are users here that are not signed up.

Thats it for now...

--
Johannes Ullrich, SANS Institute, (www.sans.org)

SANS Network Security 2007 in Las Vegas September 22-30. 39 courses,
SANS top instructors.  http://www.sans.org/info/9346