[Dshield] What's up with dshield reports?

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Fri Feb 9 16:01:03 GMT 2007

If your reports don't work: Double check if the option is checked in
your profile. I think some got un-checked with the recent migration.

(also: see if your demographics are filled out right. While optional, it
will help with some of the analysis if more people fill out the details).

--
---------
Johannes Ullrich                        http://isc.sans.org

SANS 2007 March 29 - April 6 in San Diego, CA offers 52 Courses
taught by our top rated instructors plus a huge vendor tools expo.
	Register Today! <http://www.sans.org/info/2501>
(Brochurecode: ISC)