[Dshield] Spam Scam - childsafenetwork.org

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Fri Feb 9 22:49:28 GMT 2007

Oh yeah, This organization looks like one I want to deal with.  Here from
their privacy page...

" What personally identifiable information does CSN collect from me?
CSN collects information in several ways from different parts of our network
of web sites. Some personal information is gathered when you register for
one of our products, client's product or services. During this registration,
CSN asks for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code,
occupation, industry and personal interests, drivers lic., SSN and or credit
card number. The more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it
is), the better we are able to fulfill the order for the product or service
you are looking to obtain."

Like the devil will I give them my SSN, Driver's License Number, CC Number.
Oh my GOSH, talk about identity theft waiting to happen.

Deb