[Dshield] Change Management

Charles F. Pigeon cpigeon at cybershift.com
Tue Feb 13 16:51:52 GMT 2007

Yes, My company uses tripwire for our SAS-70 audit. It took us about 6
months to completely deploy to a way we like it. We are using version 5.2.
It is great at noting ANY change in the filesystem or registry, and for our
network devices. However it notices everything, we had to spend 5 of those 6
months applying filtering until it was just the way we wanted (only got
alerts when it was important, not a normal automatic change within windows
or our applications) If you need more info let me know.

Charles Pigeon
Systems Engineer
CyberShift, Inc.
cpigeon at cybershift.com