[Dshield] OT Wireless AP

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Tue Feb 13 22:18:29 GMT 2007

Hi All:

  I'm in the market for a small wireless AP.  I've tried a few in the
past but I need a GOOD one.  In the past I've tried Netgear IMO =
flakey, Watchguard is OK but I'm starting to see problems, TrendNet IMO
= flakey also, Linksys IMO waste of time.  Can you toss out some KNOWN
GOOD AP's.

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.