[Dshield] OT Wireless AP

The Rogue Fugu roguefugu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 23:44:30 GMT 2007

for home use, most cheapo APs running OpenWRT will be fine for home
traffic. OpenWRT is a nice linux distribution for MIPS-based consumer
wireless routers. For a corporate level AP, get  one or two cisco
aironets (or a few hundred).

On 2/13/07, Charles F. Pigeon <cpigeon at cybershift.com> wrote:
> Linksys is good if use anything but there firmware, hunt around the net and
> you can find many flavors.
>
> What ever you do don't use anything by the name of "meru" I have had good
> luck with netgears at family houses. Is this for a business or for home
> usage as meru is a corporate level wireless AP and linksys is more of a home
> use.
>
> Charles Pigeon
> Systems Engineer
> CyberShift, Inc.
> cpigeon at cybershift.com
> http://www.cybershift.com

----
ID: AF133028
fp:9D6B DC0F CCDA 53FA 3F04  A551 BC23 374D AF13 3028