[Dshield] What's up with dshield reports?

Castle, Shane scastle at co.boulder.co.us
Wed Feb 14 16:06:32 GMT 2007

I found my problem: I had filled up my /var space.  FW-1 was dutifully
deleting old log files but only enough to get its work done, leaving no
room for the logexport files and the output from the framework Perl
scripts.  My bad.

Found this out when applying the R60 HFA_04 SPLAT package to my
SmartCenter server and things weren't going right.

--
Shane Castle
303-441-3953