[Dshield] OT daylight saving updates

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Tue Jan 2 21:51:27 GMT 2007

Happy New Year to ALL.

Here in the US the Energy Policy Act of 2005 kicks in changing our
Daylight Saving Time beginning on March 11 and ends on November 4.  The
only vendor I've heard from is my PBX vendor, how about everyone else?

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.