[Dshield] OT daylight saving updates

Sean Smith ssmith at kwqc.com
Tue Jan 2 23:13:51 GMT 2007

Wow. Thanks for bringing this issue up and passing that link along. I
had forgotten all about this and it's coming right around the corner.

Forgive my ignorance, how does Mac OS handle DST changes?

Sean M. Smith
KWQC-TV6 Engineering
SSmith at kwqc.com
(563) 383-7000 ext.7582
*******

IMPORTANT

Confidentiality: This e-mail communication and any attachments thereto
contain information which is confidential and are intended only for the
use of the individuals or entities named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking any action in reliance on the
contents of these documents is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.
Please notify us of your receipt of this e-mail in error and delete the
e-mail and any copies of it.