[Dshield] OT daylight saving updates

ITAdmin ITAdmin at rmcf.net
Tue Jan 2 23:45:34 GMT 2007

This link is useful too:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928388/en-us

Given that the older windows operating systems--windows 2000 in particular--will not receive a patch, is it reasonable to think the Bad Guys will develop their own and gleefully offer it to the world via a friendly email complete with a "Click Here" link?

Ben Trufanow
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory

>>> pmarsh at nmefdn.org 1/2/2007 2:51 PM >>>

Happy New Year to ALL.

Here in the US the Energy Policy Act of 2005 kicks in changing our
Daylight Saving Time beginning on March 11 and ends on November 4.  The
only vendor I've heard from is my PBX vendor, how about everyone else?

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.

SANS 2007 March 29 - April 6 in San Diego, CA offers 52 Courses
taught by our top rated instructors plus a huge vendor tools expo.
Register Today! http://www.sans.org/info/2501 (BROCHURECODE: ISC)