[Dshield] DShield/ISC Downtime, Redesign, Testers Needed

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Fri Jan 5 16:18:57 GMT 2007

  I will likely move the new design for isc.sans.org live this weekend.
At this point, I hope to do the big switch Sunday from 8-9pm EST. The
site may be down briefly while I move files around.

  This is a complete re-code of "everything". It will also affect
DShield and DShield will eventually use the same design. I am not 100%
sure yet if I will move DShield as well on Sunday.

  If you got some time today/tomorrow and would like to help beta test:
please e-mail me off list.

  At first, most of the changes will be to the design and the backend
code, so there will not be many new/exciting features. But with the new
backend, it will be easier to roll out new features (and fix some of the
old bugs with fightback and the timestamp)

--
---------
Johannes Ullrich                        http://isc.sans.org

SANS 2007 March 29 - April 6 in San Diego, CA offers 52 Courses
taught by our top rated instructors plus a huge vendor tools expo.
	Register Today! <http://www.sans.org/info/2501>
(Brochurecode: ISC)