[Dshield] DShield Redesign / new login

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Tue Jan 9 19:45:31 GMT 2007

Freek de Kruijf wrote:
> Op dinsdag 9 januari 2007 18:36, schreef Johannes B. Ullrich:
>> Freddie Sorensen wrote:
>>> I cannot confirm my profile - every time I try, it returns me to the login
>>> page
>> if you are having issues like this, send me your e-mail address and
>> userid off-list.
>
> I had the same problem. and used "new password" or something similar. You
> don't need to give your old password. You will receive an e-mail with a
> confirmation URL. The first URL this did not work, so I did change the
> password a second time; as is suggested. After that I received a second
> confirmation URL and that one worked. Now I can login.

early yesterday we had some severe performance issues with the new site.
Some of the password reset emails may have not worked right as a result.

btw: If you where able to log in, but got logged out after a couple of
pages: this issue should be fixed now.

--
---------
Johannes Ullrich                        http://isc.sans.org

SANS 2007 March 29 - April 6 in San Diego, CA offers 52 Courses
taught by our top rated instructors plus a huge vendor tools expo.
	Register Today! <http://www.sans.org/info/2501>
(Brochurecode: ISC)