[Dshield] DShield Redesign / new login

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Tue Jan 9 22:58:52 GMT 2007

Johannes,

fyi, when I click on the worldmap at the myISC www site nothing
happens.. I have tried this with both FF and IE7.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

Information security, telecommunications, and information technology
consulting

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad at aol.com