[Dshield] Google Desktop

Sean Smith ssmith at kwqc.com
Wed Jan 10 12:49:47 GMT 2007

I'm not certain if the discussion was in this group, but I vaguely
remember reading about spyware as a part of the Google Desktop package.
Does anyone have any details or updates regarding this subject?

Many thanks for your time.

Sean M. Smith
KWQC-TV6 Engineering
******

IMPORTANT

Confidentiality: This e-mail communication and any attachments thereto
contain information which is confidential and are intended only for the
use of the individuals or entities named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking any action in reliance on the
contents of these documents is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.
Please notify us of your receipt of this e-mail in error and delete the
e-mail and any copies of it.