[Dshield] Google Desktop

Sean Smith ssmith at kwqc.com
Thu Jan 11 12:01:44 GMT 2007

Appreciate the reply. Adware/Spybot/Hijack This/RootkitRevealer are *my*
faithful standbys, but I was asking the group for a not-so-savvy elderly
friend who wanted to use the product and was worried about his personal
security, for my personal interest, and to see if this was the group
that the discussion did previously exist.

I'm hooking him up with my faithful standbys. :)

I greatly appreciate your time.

Sean M. Smith
KWQC-TV6 Engineering
SSmith at kwqc.com
(563) 383-7000 ext.7582
*******

IMPORTANT

Confidentiality: This e-mail communication and any attachments thereto
contain information which is confidential and are intended only for the
use of the individuals or entities named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking any action in reliance on the
contents of these documents is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.
Please notify us of your receipt of this e-mail in error and delete the
e-mail and any copies of it.