[Dshield] I like the new interface

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Fri Jan 12 17:50:42 GMT 2007

Håkon Alstadheim wrote:
> I really like the new interface on dshield.org. Informative yet snappy
> and concise. Very nice! One question though, is the "submit fightback"
> gone, or is it just me?
>
> I have this hobby of submitting fightbacks on ip-adresses that come
> knocking on port 22, do I have to give that up?

It will be back shortly (probably this weekend). It had some
pre-redesign issues which I never addressed and I need to review the
code for this part first to fix the problem.

--
---------
Johannes Ullrich                        http://isc.sans.org

SANS 2007 March 29 - April 6 in San Diego, CA offers 52 Courses
taught by our top rated instructors plus a huge vendor tools expo.
	Register Today! <http://www.sans.org/info/2501>
(Brochurecode: ISC)