[Dshield] Monitoring, Metrics & Forensic Capabilities of NAC Devices

Sandip Wadje-Infosec mynetsec at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:12:01 GMT 2007

Hi All,
        I am doing a research on monitoring, metrics & forensic capabilities
of NAC(Network Admission Control) devices.
Along with CISCO close to 60 vendors are coming up with NAC products. A lot
of them with capability of handling up to 100000 events per second. Apart
from the core purose it serves(Endpoint Access) I am interested in gathering
information on 3 points mentioned above.

Anyone who has implemented NAC or Endpoint Access Control product in
his company/campus can contribute his feedback on above three points.

--
Regards,
Sandip Wadje