[Dshield] Hidden Process

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Wed Jan 17 19:35:02 GMT 2007

Paul, What does the computers host file look like? Has it been changed?
What BHO's do you see in the registry?  Check for hidden/system files in the
Windows(Winnt)/system32 directory.  Best way I have found to really see the
files is to shell out to a command prompt, change to the directory and do
attrib *.* /p or |more.  I have seen this type of activity with a badboy
program called LOP.

Deb