[Dshield] DShield Report ceased - [Fwd: Daily DShield Report2007-01-06]

Peter Stendahl-Juvonen peter.stendahl-juvonen at welho.com
Fri Jan 19 13:52:44 GMT 2007

Deb et al.

Thanks for prompt response.

When researching the issue at the DShield end, found the following. In
My Information (at https://secure.dshield.org/myinfo.html) the selection
in Daily Summary E-Mail was (changed to apparently the default value)
'None'.

This might evidently be the reason for not receiving Daily Summary
E-Mail(s) after January 6 2007.

Will report if changing the selection to (what I had already previously
selected during the old DShield interface) 'Text', will bring along
receiving the Daily Summary E-Mail(s) again.

If that were the case, then it would appear that the previously selected
value was reset to default value during the switchover of DShield
interfaces. I also noticed that some of the other information provided
by previously (during the old DShield interface) made selections was
also set back to default values.

Sorry, for the unawareness of user action requirement in conjunction
with the DShield interface switchover.

- - Pete