[Dshield] DShield Report ceased - [Fwd: Daily DShield Report2007-01-06]

Peter Stendahl-Juvonen peter.stendahl-juvonen at welho.com
Fri Jan 19 16:41:22 GMT 2007

Deb, Shane et al.

Happy to confirm, that I today already received the first Daily Summary
E-Mail for yesterday. So today manually reselecting 'Text' for Daily
Summary E-Mail in My Information page solved the issue very quickly.

As response, for my part to Shane's comment, the selections for
'Submission Feedback' and 'Participate in "fightback"' remained as
selected (previously via the old DShield site interface) and did not
change to default values during the switchover.

- - Pete

19.1.2007 15:52 (UTC+2), Peter Stendahl-Juvonen kirjoitti/wrote:

> Deb et al.
>
> Thanks for prompt response.
>
> When researching the issue at the DShield end, found the following. In
> My Information (at https://secure.dshield.org/myinfo.html) the selection
> in Daily Summary E-Mail was (changed to apparently the default value)
> 'None'.
>
> This might evidently be the reason for not receiving Daily Summary
> E-Mail(s) after January 6 2007.
>
> Will report if changing the selection to (what I had already previously
> selected during the old DShield interface) 'Text', will bring along
> receiving the Daily Summary E-Mail(s) again.
>
> If that were the case, then it would appear that the previously selected
> value was reset to default value during the switchover of DShield
> interfaces. I also noticed that some of the other information provided
> by previously (during the old DShield interface) made selections was
> also set back to default values.
>
> Sorry, for the unawareness of user action requirement in conjunction
> with the DShield interface switchover.
>
> - Pete
>

> 19.1.2007 0:00 (UTC+2), Deb Hale kirjoitti/wrote:
>> Peter, I will check with Johannes and see what the scope is.  Make still be
>> some leftovers from the database issues and the website change.
>
>> I will let you know.
>
>> Deb
>> Handler On Duty

[snip]