[Dshield] DShield auto login issue

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Fri Jan 19 17:22:49 GMT 2007

Right now there is no auto-login option. I figured it safer/easier to
just leave it up to the user to have the browser store the password. Is
the auto-login still needed?

--
---------
Johannes Ullrich                        http://isc.sans.org

SANS 2007 March 29 - April 6 in San Diego, CA offers 52 Courses
taught by our top rated instructors plus a huge vendor tools expo.
	Register Today! <http://www.sans.org/info/2501>
(Brochurecode: ISC)