[Dshield] Hidden Process

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Tue Jan 23 14:32:35 GMT 2007

 Morning All:

	Just a follow up on the file in question I ran it through
VirusTotals this morning and it's starting to come back as DNSChanger,
the name fits it's actions.  Time to close this thread.  Thanks to
everyone.

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.