[Dshield] Strange Windows Behavior

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Tue Jan 23 14:55:16 GMT 2007

Sounds the same.  Have you tried BlackLight?  I'm sure the kdnjh in my
file is just randomly generated.  The AV vendors are just now coming out
with def's for the file.  FixWareOut found it and killed it long before
any of the AV's had defs for it so I guess it a WareOut.  The system in
question is running 100% better but I'm still going to flatten it.

Thanx, Paul