[Dshield] Audit device

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Wed Jan 24 02:15:30 GMT 2007

	Unfortunately I'm in the market for a device that can scan a
laptop for patches and AV signatures checking to make sure everything is
up to date.  I had a very trusted third parties laptop connect to my
network, VPN to their network, connect to their smtp and then launch the
Storm Worm.  Why they would allow exe's just boggles my mind.
Unfortunately I can't go into details but SOP just isn't a part of their
play book.

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.