[Dshield] Pump and Dump Stock lists

Sean Smith ssmith at kwqc.com
Fri Jan 26 20:46:17 GMT 2007

A list is a spectacular idea. We do not get a lot of them, but I'm
starting to compile a list from my local data now, if not for anything
else - just for local use. If it amount to anything worth a darn I'll
share it in the future.

Unless everyone wants to start sending me *just* their ticker symbols
(no extra spam text if you do decide to send stuff, please.) I'll
volunteer to compile them into .xls if that's ok - and then we'll be on
to something of our very own.

Sean M. Smith
KWQC-TV6 Engineering
SSmith at kwqc.com
(563) 383-7000 ext.7582
*******

IMPORTANT

Confidentiality: This e-mail communication and any attachments thereto
contain information which is confidential and are intended only for the
use of the individuals or entities named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking any action in reliance on the
contents of these documents is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.
Please notify us of your receipt of this e-mail in error and delete the
e-mail and any copies of it.