[Dshield] Now It's Postcard.Exe and New Signature

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Wed Jan 31 15:17:01 GMT 2007

what we actually need is a postfix/procmail et al signature for .exe
files. Anything else is just a whack-the-mole band aid.

--
---------
Johannes Ullrich                        http://isc.sans.org

SANS 2007 March 29 - April 6 in San Diego, CA offers 52 Courses
taught by our top rated instructors plus a huge vendor tools expo.
	Register Today! <http://www.sans.org/info/2501>
(Brochurecode: ISC)