[Dshield] Watch those powerpoints

Tomas L. Byrnes tomb at byrneit.net
Tue Jun 12 00:16:02 GMT 2007

And maybe, see how you can get some of that $60B

http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/06/11/132205

Remember, Office apps store lots of extraneous stuff. I personally use
paste special, and paste as a metafile, for anything I'm bringing into
PPT, and PDF for stuff I post on websites.

MS also has a variety of remove private data tools downloadable from the
Office site.

Tomas L. Byrnes
ByrneIT
VOX 760.798.9517
PCS 760.402.3999
Text Message: 7604023999 at messaging.sprintpcs.com
<mailto:7604023999 at messaging.sprintpcs.com>
e-mail: tomb at byrneit.net <mailto:tomb at byrneit.net>
IM: MSN Messenger tomb at byrneit.net <mailto:tomb at byrneit.net>
      Skype: zwithapggb

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted in this e-mail message
is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of
privileged information, also, you are hereby notified that any
retention, dissemination, distribution or copy of this e-mail message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
immediately notify us via return e-mail at the address above, & discard,
remove, delete, & destroy any trace of it.