[Dshield] Filtering javascript

traef06 RAEF traef06 at msn.com
Wed Jun 13 11:30:53 GMT 2007

I've been using a combination of squid, squidguard and some regex in privoxy. The javascript is filtered in the regex privoxy section. It's the only way I could find to get to the javascript in a session.

What are you using to monitor traffic patterns?Thomas J. Raef e-Based Security, Inc. (847)833-5666 traef06 at msn.com "You're either hardened or you're hacked!"> From: pmelson at gmail.com> To: list at lists.dshield.org; traef06 at msn.com> Subject: RE: [Dshield] Filtering javascript> Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:53:05 -0400> > > I've also blocked decode statements. My feeling is that if you feel you> have something to hide, I don't > > want it.> > I tend to concur. We monitor web traffic for patterns indicative of> JavaScript obfuscation. All of them has either been an exploit/dropper or a> web ad. Either way, nothing that would be missed.> > What are you using to perform filtering?> > PaulM> > >