[Dshield] Dalnet being uses as a C&C server

Tomas L. Byrnes tomb at byrneit.net
Wed Jun 20 04:54:02 GMT 2007

The moniker does not inspire confidence. I would directly contact the
handlers. This list is monitored by them, but does not necessarily mean
that a post here will result in action.

In general, if you become aware of a new problem, let the handlers know.
They are the ones best qualified and equipped to deal with it.

Trust me, they will respond, and the ThreatSTOP handler feed is just one
of the many tools in their arsenal.