[Dshield] Dalnet being uses as a C&C server

Tomas L. Byrnes tomb at byrneit.net
Wed Jun 20 19:10:38 GMT 2007

No-one was advocating blocking them, unless the handlers determined that
they were non-responsive. What I was advocating was that this be handled
through the proper channel, by trained incident handlers.

I don't think ANYONE said "let's continue to pursue blocking DALnet".

Escalating something to the handlers is very different than blocking
someone. It's getting the information to the right people, and letting
them do what they do best.