[Dshield] TQM cube issues, lack of response through all channels: Maybe another good idea bites the dust.

Tomas L. Byrnes tomb at byrneit.net
Tue Jun 26 06:52:03 GMT 2007

There's been no blog since March, the Apache CIDR is listed as part of
the dirty dozen, in my experience no-one is monitoring the removal
requests, David Cary Hart isn't responding to mail requests here,
directly, or via the forms.

TQM may be dead, at least as a human run project, and as we all know,
robots, unsupervised, can run amok.

If it's a $ or resource issue, I'd like to help.

Respond here, or contact me as below.

Tomas L. Byrnes
ByrneIT
VOX 760.798.9517
PCS 760.402.3999
Text Message: 7604023999 at messaging.sprintpcs.com
<mailto:7604023999 at messaging.sprintpcs.com>
e-mail: tomb at byrneit.net <mailto:tomb at byrneit.net>
IM: MSN Messenger tomb at byrneit.net <mailto:tomb at byrneit.net>
      Skype: zwithapggb

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted in this e-mail message
is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or
entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of
privileged information, also, you are hereby notified that any
retention, dissemination, distribution or copy of this e-mail message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
immediately notify us via return e-mail at the address above, & discard,
remove, delete, & destroy any trace of it.