[Dshield] CNN?

Tony Nichols tony at mail.applog.com
Tue Oct 16 14:00:27 GMT 2007

Funny...

I just received an email that fits this scenario well:

via the web at samsclubcredit.com

However after seeing the address REALLY went to gemoney.com/ "jibberish"
I became concerned. I continued to read the rest of the email.

The smart thing was... <drum roll please> they explained in detail:

Please Note: If you are concerned about clicking links in this email,
the Sam’s Club online services mentioned above can be accessed by typing
samsclubcredit.com directly into your browser.

This email was sent by GE Money Bank, the issuer of the Sam’s Credit
Card Account. You may contact us at 4246 South Riverboat Rd, Suite 200,
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.

Still bothered me... but I had a much better feeling about it.

t o n y