[Dshield] Need help decoding hackers javascript code

Chris Wright dshield at yaps4u.net
Thu Sep 6 15:30:39 GMT 2007

The code is usually inserted into someone's website without their knowledge,
so partly it tries to hide what it is doing in the hope that the webmaster
just "glosses" over it.

They (the pond life) think 'we' will just gloss over it and ignore it.
If I don't see "someDodgyChineseServer.com" I might ignore it.