[Dshield] Question on appropriate university research

Brad Tilley brad.tilley at vt.edu
Wed Sep 19 18:57:37 GMT 2007

> Lastly, if you feel that strongly then file a civil suit.

And what exactly are the *damages* from the port scan. They can't just
sue b/c of the port scan. They would have to demonstrate and quantify
the damages caused by that scan. If they cannot do that... they can't sue.

More information about the list mailing list