[Dshield] eBay incident?

tep at essex1.com tep at essex1.com
Wed Sep 26 19:18:14 GMT 2007

I found numerous articles indicating that eBay has been repeatedly targeted
by a Romanian "hacker" named Vladuz:

http://redtape.msnbc.com/2007/03/how_far_has_vla.html

There are enough examples online, as you indicated, to prove the validity of
this most recent incident.

The most common complaint seems to be regarding eBay's overall lack of
response to legitimate reports of fraud.

Tom