[Dshield] Port 27656 UDP Traffic

Algol Tradent tradent at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 22:09:48 GMT 2008

I've seen a lot of UDP traffic to port 27656. There is
also some TCP traffic to the same port, but the volume
of TCP traffic is less than the UDP.

I let the traffic hit one of the machines behind my
home router and I think I did an ok job capturing some
traffic. Maybe I did a really bad one, I'm not expert
and  I am just starting with this of traffic analysis.

Here is a link to a pcap file.
http://rapidshare.com/files/107005944/trend-of-evil.pcap.html

I think any information would be interesting. I am
curious to why I am seeing all that traffic to that
port.

Thank you for your attention