[Dshield] Possible New Worm/Virus/Trojan

jayjwa jayjwa at atr2.ath.cx
Fri Apr 18 14:04:00 GMT 2008

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Paul Ferguson wrote:

-> >In the last hour we have seen over 150 E-Mails (world-wide) trying to send
-> >an attachment called "photo.e x e".  Our mail policy requires stripping of
-> >all executables so can not get a copy of the suspect attachment.  Maybe
-> >someone out there and get a copy and find out what it does.
-> >
->
-> It's a new Pandex Trojan agent.

There are now so many win32 malwares with that name that a search yields about
10 different families. None of the posts seemed recent enough to be this one.