[Dshield] Does Dshield still respond to each submission?

Cox, Shawn Shawn.Cox at pcca.com
Tue Jul 1 20:17:13 GMT 2008

I have stopped getting dshield responses from the cvtwin log submissions I send in.  Do you all still get a response back for each log submitted?

We recently had a firewall change but I changed the type in cvtwin and everything appears to be working properly.  I see the submissions get out of the mail server towards dshield but I never get a response back for each submission.

Additionally reports in "My Dshield" do not show any submitted data so I am worried that something is not right anymore.

--Shawn