[Dshield] Problem with MS Updates?

Julian J Thompson (jthmpsn2) jthmpsn2 at memphis.edu
Wed Jul 9 02:12:09 GMT 2008

Just a little more info - and agreeing with ferg from what I have seen on other sites :-)

MS08-037 = KB951748 and KB953230 and KB951746

See :-
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951748
& http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953230
& http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951746/

All are labeled as MS08-037 ( http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms08-037.mspx ) but with differences - 'client side' / 'server side' etc. (see the KB articles).

As they are related and it may help to have the info handy, not sure who uses ZA on the server side, but ya never know :-)

--
(J)