[Dshield] Professional Liability Insurance

NetSec Consultant netsecconsult at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:26:50 GMT 2008

A quick question.

Any recommendations for a professional liability insurance carrier for
a small (less than 50 employees) network / I.S. security consulting
firm ? Must cover both defensive security and pen test.

Just got a policy cancellation notice from our carrier. Been with them
since the early 90s. Never had a claim. After doubling our rates each
year for the past 2 years, they are dropping us at the end of the
month. Reason: No longer insuring any professional services company
that is not state licensed or regulated.

Suggestions ?

Please feel free to reply off list.