[Dshield] Where IE 7 on XP keeps the history and temp files

sec head sechead at gmail.com
Fri May 30 21:30:12 GMT 2008

Thanks Rob for your response.

The reason I could not find the "Temporary files" is because the "hide
protected system files" feature in the  "file explorer" was enabled. Once
unchecked, they are shown. But I am still having problem locating the
"history" information. I did a complete search on the c drive with "hide
protected system files"  unchecked but still not able to find the directory
you mentioned below. I know it's there in IE6 but the machine is running
IE7.

SH