[Dshield] On Certs

Brenden Walker BKWalker at drbsystems.com
Tue Oct 7 19:55:51 GMT 2008

I'm one of those ;-).  I'm in a slightly different field (application development, mostly windoze).  That being said I have no degree's worth speaking of (on AS from a no name jr. college), no certifications.  I have been pretty active in freeware/shareware/open source since the late 80's though.

Initially all they had to go on was code samples.

The interview process was essentially being grilled by 5 other programmers for 2-3 hours.  That process has worked well for us.