[Dshield] Honeypot documentation

Shaun shaun at shaunc.com
Wed Feb 18 04:23:50 GMT 2009

Great, thanks, I'll give it another shot tomorrow. After submitting
millions of lines of firewall logs, I'm eager to participate in a more
dynamic and reactive honeypot.

As an odd coincidence, it was two years ago to the day that I released
the FreeBSDShield reporting client. I dunno whether or not anyone else
is using it, but I'm still churning along.

Shaun