[Dshield] ISC# [6656916] & [6137560] Massive DNS attack/Flood - next evolution - phase 2

Stephane Grobety security at admin.fulgan.com
Thu Jan 29 07:35:51 GMT 2009

Hello,

Of course, it's possible! The very article you link explains you how
to do this!

I've reported that problem to JH Software 5 years ago (in February
2004, to be exact, when I first encountered a DNS amplification attack
that was targeting Simple DNS Plus installations) and they responded
with a fixed version within the week. Any version higher than 3.50.01
will have that option available.

And if you go to the support forums, you'll see several threads about
the issue including one where I explain how you can deal with the log
issues.

Stephane